Become a sponsor today!
Sponsoring an exhibition, educational program or special event at Metro State’s Center for Visual Art (CVA) is an effective way to support the arts and education in our community while raising the visibility of your company and benefiting your customers and employees.
By doing such a great cause, you are directly supporting the state of art in your great community and creating an opportunity for young people to express their talents through what they like doing the most. This is a perfect opportunity for your company to do something motivating and inspiring. It’s a small step but it’s a very important one.
Sponsorship packages may be customized to meet your marketing and business objectives.
Center for Visual Art Sponsorship Levels:
Supporter Sponsorship — $1,500
- 25 complimentary invitations to members-only private receptions to share with employees and customers
- Supporter signage in the CVA throughout the duration of the sponsorship
- Recognition in all press releases related to sponsored event or program
- Name recognition on CVA Website
- Recognition of print and electronic marketing materials for sponsored event or program, including notices to more than 2,000 friends of the CVA
- Membership in the President’s Society of Metro State*
- Recognition in the honour roll of donors in Metro Magazine, distributed to more than 75,000 alumni,
- businesses and community leaders in Colorado
Patron Sponsorship — $5,000
- All benefits at the “Supporter” level plus:
- Use of CVA for one private event ($1,500 value); events may include holiday parties, employee recognition events, corporate retreats and customer entertainment
- 25 additional (50 total) complimentary invitations to members-only private receptions
- Patron signage in the CVA throughout the duration of the sponsorship
- Recognition in advertising, including print and broadcast media**
Benefactor Sponsorship — $10,000
All benefits at the “Patron” level plus:
- Use of CVA for two private events ($3,000 value); events may include holiday parties, employee recognition events, corporate retreats and customer entertainment
- 50 additional (100 total) complimentary invitations to members-only private receptions
- Benefactor signage in the CVA throughout the duration of the sponsorship
- Presenting Sponsor naming opportunities of event or program (e.g., Christo and Jeanne-Claude:
- Prints & Objects, presented by Your Company)
- Logo on CVA Website
- Hotlink from CVA Web site to company home page
- Logo recognition on print and electronic marketing materials for sponsored event or program
The Center for Visual Art can benefit from your resources. Opportunities include:
- Professional services
Questions? Contact us at 303.294.5207
*The President’s Society is a group of individuals, organizations, foundations and businesses who contribute $1,000 or more to Metro State in order to improve the quality and accessibility of higher education in Colorado. Benefits include special recognition and invitations for members and their guests to attend select President’s Society events.
**Pending media contracts.